When it’s time to retire your bumper stickers there is a simple method to remove them. All you need is a hair dryer!
- Hold the hair dryer about 6″ from the sticker.
- Blow heat on the sticker for a minute or two.
- If the corner of the sticker does not start to lift try blowing heat longer.
- Starting at a corner, with your fingernail (or razor blade to grab the edge only) peel back a corner.
- Pull back, folding the corner over against the face of sticker. Don’t pull directly up.
- Pull slowly by the corner of the sticker in the opposite direction and continue to apply heat as needed.
- Once the sticker is off, clean off remaining adhesive with an automotive adhesive cleaner.
- You may need to re-apply wax to the area.
Call us today at 321-236-9336 to schedule your FREE car inspection.
WikiHow; How to Remove Bumper Stickers http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Bumper-Stickers
Cars.com; How to Remove Stickers From Your Car https://www.cars.com/articles/2013/04/how-to-remove-stickers-from-your-car/