Don’t want to give someone a ride because your car is a mess? Help is here! Here are a few simple steps to de-clutter and organize your messy car.
- Before you start organizer, you need to get rid of the trash. Use a plastic cereal dispenser as a trash can for the car, and put a garbage bag inside the bin.
- Empty out the trash can every week, or when you fill your car with gas.
- Now, starts the organization. Use a coupon organizer to store registration, insurance papers, emergency numbers, and more inside your glove box.
- Buy a car mount as a reminder to not leave your phone behind.
- Repurpose old shoe bags or shower caddies to organize movies, toys, and snacks. Just hang them behind the front car seats and zip-tie them to the headrest.
- Place a deep wicker basket in the car for storing emergency supplies and tools.
For all your automotive needs, call the experts at Fast Lane Automotive! Call 321-236-9336 today to schedule your FREE car consultation!
Lifehacker.com; How to Organize Your Messy Car and Keep It That Way http://lifehacker.com/how-to-organize-your-messy-car-and-keep-it-that-way-1588536485
Good House Keeping; 10 Genius Ways to Organize Everything In Your Car http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/organizing/g2414/car-organizing-ideas/