Let’s make sure you and your car aren’t stuck on the side of the road when the coldest weather hits.
Florida certainly doesn’t suffer from the jaw-dropping low temperatures our friends and family up north will soon experience, but it still gets pretty cold here nonetheless. And while it’s true that preparations such as snow tires are unnecessary winter weather prep in Florida (which is right around the corner!), theres still some really important preparation measures to put in place for you and your family’s safety.
Below is a short list of some of the more critical items to get checked right away, and Fast Lane Automotive would be happy to check it all for you, and much more:
- Check your belts, hoses, and fluids.
- Clean, flush, and put new antifreeze in the cooling system.
- Check fuel lines.
- Check tire tread and tire pressure.
- Make sure you have a winter kit: gloves, ice scraper (yes, even in Florida), blanket, jumper cables, and a first-aid kit.
- Check the battery and charging system. Cold weather is hard on batteries.
- Make sure heaters, defrosters, and wipers work properly.
Peace of mind for your family’s winter weather car needs is as simple and inexpensive as a quick phone call to us. Get your car ready for winter right now by dialing 407-270-1506 today to schedule your FREE car consultation!
Farmers.com; Preparing your car for fall like a NASCAR
How to Prepare your Car for Fall like a Pro | Farmers …
Learn from the NASCAR pros themselves how to prepare your car for the weather and demands of fall.
Carecare.org; 9 ways to prepare your car for winter weather