Want to detail your car like a pro? Here are some quick and simple DIY car detailing tips and tricks.
- Wash your car weekly by hand or local car wash.
- Use car wash soap, not regular dishwashing liquid found in your kitchen.
- Roll down the windows halfway and wipe the grime off the top of the windows.
- Use a clay bar to remove embedded pollution from paint and for a smooth finish.
- Get a mirrored finish by using a synthetic wax.
- Vacuum the interior every week.
- Slide seats forward to clean out the junk.
- Use an inexpensive artist brush to brush out the air vents.
- Clean the leather with a leather cleaning kit to remove ink and lipstick stains. Do it quick! Stains can set in as little as 24 hours.
- Deep clean the carpet and upholstery with a carpet cleaning machine.
For all your automotive needs, call the experts at Fast Lane Automotive! Call 321-236-9336 today to schedule your FREE car consultation!
Family Handyman: Best Car Cleaning Tips and Tricks http://www.familyhandyman.com/automotive/car-maintenance/best-car-cleaning-tips-and-tricks#15
Best Auto Detailing: DIY Car Detailing http://www.best-auto-detailing-tips.com/diy-car-detailing.html