Your headlights can become cloudy due to the plastic degrading over time from UV rays. You don’t have to replace your headlights or put up with the haze. All you have to do is shine them up with a good cleaning.
- Wipe the grime off the headlights with glass cleaner or soap and water.
- Once the area is dry, tape around the headlights.
- Buy a specially designed restoration kit at any auto parts store, and follow the sanding and buffing instructions. When you are done the headlight should be clear of any yellowing and have a rough, dull surface.
- Apply a polish to clean up the sandpaper scratches.
- Lastly, apply a UV sealant to protect your headlights from hazing over again soon.
For all your automotive needs, call the experts at Fast Lane Automotive! Call 321-236-9336 today!
Family Handyman; Car Repair Tips for Fast Fixes http://www.familyhandyman.com/automotive/car-repair-tips-for-fast-fixes/view-all#step5
Popular Mechanices; How to Make Your Headlines Shine Like New http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/a10346/how-to-make-your-headlights-shine-like-new-16649941/