One of the downsides of a road trip is the sight of dead insects on the front end of your car! The longer you leave the bugs stuck to your car, the harder it is to remove them. They can even damage your paint! Dryer sheets to the rescue! You can use dryer sheets (that’s right – the ones you use with your laundry) to wipe away those pesky splattered insects! Dryer sheets are safe for your car, and they’ll save you time and elbow grease!
- First, put a little bit of water in an empty spray bottle.
- Take a dryer sheet, roll it up, and put the dryer sheet inside the water bottle.
- Shake up the bottle and let the dryer sheet soak up the water.
- Spray the bumper or areas with smashed bugs.
- Then use another dryer sheet to rub the bugs off the car.
- Repeat spray and wipe in that same area if necessary.
- Apply to other areas of the car covered with dead bugs.
For all of your car care needs, give the experts at Fast Lane Automotive a call! Give us a call today at 321-236-9336 to schedule your FREE car care consultation!