If your car has no heat and starts blowing cold air, it’s time to play detective. A car heater can stop working for a number of reasons, including:
- A blower fan that isn’t working.
- A bad thermostat.
- Low antifreeze/water level in the radiator due to a leak in the cooling system.
- Coolant that is contaminated and is blocking the heating core.
Here’s what I suggest you do:
- First, check the engine temperature
- If your thermostat is worn-out replace it
- If the thermostat is fine, look for blockage in the flow of coolant in the heater
- If it’s blocked, flush it out.
These fixes are simple but can be messy. Your best bet is to let my team of experts help get your heating working this winter.
Call Fast Lane Automotive! Call 321-236-9336 today to schedule your FREE car consultation!